A significant barrier to a successful impact investment can be the lack of data to measure, analyse and compare the impact credentials of impact businesses. The Social Stock Exchange Impact Reports, Admissions Panel, and rigorous admission process help investors to make informed decisions about member companies against stated objectives and verifiable, published evidence.
The Social Stock Exchange Impact Report covers five key themes:
- The social or environmental purpose of the company and the impact it will deliver
- Who benefits as a result of the company’s social impact
- How a company’s products, services, and operations deliver that social impact
- How a company involves and consults with all its stakeholders
- What evidence a company has of its social impact and how that is collected, measured and reported
The Impact Report is a key component of the SSX admissions process and is prepared by an independent social impact specialist. Following admission to the SSX a member company must have their Impact Report updated annually.
Please find below Impact Reports from our pioneering membership companies.
Want to take part?
If you would like to be part of this exciting and rapidly growing new initiative.
FIND OUT MORE