HaloSource Inc. (HAL.LN, HALO.LN), the global clean water technology company traded on London’s AIM, wishes to announce the following changes to its Board:
- Jerry Wetherbee, Chairman of the Company, has resigned with immediate effect
- Alan Matthews, current Non-Executive Director of the Company, will become Chairman of the Board with immediate effect
- Martin Coles, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, has resigned with immediate effect. Martin will remain a strategic adviser to the Board during his continued leave of absence
- James Thompson will become Chief Executive Officer of the Company, with immediate effect
- Michael Ducey, Non-Executive Director of the Company, has resigned with immediate effect
Given the Board changes, the Company also wishes to announce the following changes to the composition of its Board committees:
- The members of the Audit Committee will comprise Massoud Entekhabi (Chairman), Alan Matthews and Kent Johnson
- The members of the Compensation Committee will comprise Kent Johnson (Chairman), Alan Matthews and Massoud Entekhabi
- The members of the Nomination Committee will comprise Alan Matthews (Chairman), Kent Johnson and Massoud Entekhabi
- The member of the AIM Compliance and Corporate Governance Committee will comprise Alan Matthews (Chairman), Massoud Entekhabi, Kent Johnson and James Thompson
Alan Matthews, Chairman of the Board of HaloSource, commented,
“The Board thanks Mr Wetherbee, Mr Ducey and Mr Coles for their input over the past several years, bringing a wealth of industrial and commercial experience to the Company. We look forward to continuing to work with Mr Coles in an advisory capacity. The Board appreciates the recent support shown by new and existing investors and looks forward to updating the market following the result of the shareholder meeting to be held on 17 May 2017 regarding completion of the proposed fundraising.“
James Thompson, Chief Executive Officer
+1 425 419 2257
Craig Crowell, Chief Financial Officer
+1 425 419 2248
Liberum Capital (NOMAD and Broker)
Richard Bootle, Jill Li, Steve Pearce
+44 203 100 2222
HaloSourceä, Inc. innovates and integrates technologies to deliver clean, drinking water solutions to partners with trusted brands around the world. The Company works with scientists and industry experts across the globe in search of new ways to improve drinking water quality and has been awarded more than 30 patents for its ground breaking chemistries, which provide safe drinking water for more than 10 million consumers globally. The Company’s class-leading HaloPure® Drinking Water technology has the highest global certifications, including registration with the US EPA.
Founded in Seattle, Washington, HaloSourceä has grown to become an influential leader in drinking water purification. HaloSourceä is headquartered in the US with operations in China and in India. Learn more about the Company’s research and development and future cutting edge technologies by visiting www.halosource.com.
HaloPure® is a registered trademark of HaloSourceä, Inc. All other trademarks, brand names or product names belong to their respective holders.
This document contains certain forward-looking statements relating to the Company. The Company considers any statements that are not historical facts as “forward-looking statements”. They relate to events and trends that are subject to risk and uncertainty that may cause actual results and the financial performance of the Company to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. These statements are made by management in good faith based on information available to them and such statements should be treated with caution due to the inherent uncertainties, including both economic and business risk factors, underlying any such forward-looking information.